IOMS anyone?

You have probably heard of DOMS (delayed onset muscle soreness) but I think I just invented IOMS (instant onset muscle soreness).

After the heavy workout on Sunday, I tore down the garden and had to level it to make way for the shed we are getting. I tilled it by hand with a pitch fork, then used the shovel and rake to level it out. Thankfully, my fiance was helping as she always does. It was very hot, so I kept hosing myself off to stay cool enough to continue working. Before I even finished, my whole body was getting sore and crampy.

As I was shovelling, a funny thought occured to me. There are so many flavors of crossfit. Standard Crossfit; Crossfit Endurance; Crossfit Football; CrossPit, etc. It struck me as odd and somewhat arbitrary. Why not Crossfit Farmer?

"Today's WOD: Till and relocate 5 cubic yards of dirt; no time limit"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intro to Calisthenics

The Warrior's Path

13JAN2015: More boxing