The best home-made equipment I've made


I love this thing! My ghetto-bell has lasted me a year so far and shows no signs of breaking down. I may have to fit it with another 10 or 20 pounds soon, but we'll see.
This picture is from my old rental house. That's my heavy-bag hanging in the background. What you see is heavy duty epoxy where the weight plate meets the neck.
Swinging this thing burns my traps like nothing else. It has built up my grip strength, totally eliminated pain in my lower back, and has been just a fun thing to play with.
While the t-bell has far fewer uses than a real Kettlebell, the effectiveness at what it does is awesome, and the cost is dirt cheap. If I added some tack-welding, I could use it as a throwing implement, too, but I'm no welder.
I just wanted to share a picture of my favorite training toy. Enjoy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intro to Calisthenics

The Warrior's Path

13JAN2015: More boxing