21 MAR: Farmer workout

Thank you, Crossfit! Were it not for those insane conditioning workouts, I'd have been broken by the work it took to build a garden on Saturday. I used a massive tiller to create the 10' x 20' garden. It took about 3 passes to get it done. Then I unloaded a cubic yard of the enriched dirt and tilled that it. Next was making the furrows. Then unloading enough landscaping bricks and making the retaining wall all the way around.

My fiance and I split the work as equally as we could, but that tiller was too much of a beast so I owned that job. It rattled me to my bones!!!!

4.5 hours of back and grip thrashing labor!!!

Comments

plieb said…
Did you rent the tiller or do you own it?

Popular posts from this blog

Intro to Calisthenics

The Warrior's Path

13JAN2015: More boxing