22 JAN: Conditioning

Schedules are always a mess. I have had little time to do any training, but I was able to get some conditioning in at the park on Sunday morning, while my son hung out at the playscape.



  1. Weight over bar: 11 throws then I broke one of the weights.
    I am clearing the fence easily and with 100% consistency now. I plan to bump the load up to 43lbs as soon as I can.

  2. 73lb Ghetto-bell swing + 50 yard sprint
    I did 5 sets of this, and each one took everything I had. I did 15 swings on the 1st set, then 10 swings for sets 2 through 5. Sprinting after heavy swings is among the most challenging and systemically draining "WOD" I have done.

  3. Tire sled sprints: 45lbs for 50 yard
    I did this 4 times and was completely gassed. My calves, hams, and glutes are toast. Deadlifts are going to be fun today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intro to Calisthenics

The Warrior's Path

13JAN2015: More boxing