18 JAN: GASP - MetCon 1

Holy crap! I am light headed and shaky. Since my back is still recovering from the deadlift 1RM attempt, I made an impromptu MetCon, and it is just what I needed. 100% running.

4 x 400 meters, rest period of 1min. It's more like 470 meters. I was running around my block.

5 x 40 meters uphill. I used a hill in my neighborhood that is only about a 7-10 degree incline. I only rested long enough to walk back to the starting mark.

My feet didn't hurt nearly as bad as I anticipated, given that i was forefoot-running the whole time. As goofy as it may sound, I actually have "pump" in my calves right now.

I should be good for MetCon1 as prescribed on Saturday. My back just couldn't have support 15 minutes of cleans today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intro to Calisthenics

The Warrior's Path

13JAN2015: More boxing