29 JUL: Fight and Run

My two training buddies worked hard at today's fight training, but I did much less, since I had a run planned for this evening. They did many rounds of heavy bag and partner drills. I was the "designated partner" for offense/defense drills. While one worked with me, the other worked the heavy bag. They kept rotating, and I kept working drills. So it was a nice light sweat for me, but nothing to taxing.

I went for a 5K run with my wife and another friend. I'd say he and I jogged about 2 miles of it, while my wife did the whole thing. The parts that he and I did run were done at a great pace!! My legs are already sore. I'm looking forward to taking Friday off and really pushing hard on Saturday!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intro to Calisthenics

The Warrior's Path

13JAN2015: More boxing