16 FEB: CrossFit Fran

Fran is one of the named workouts in CF, and i was supposed to do it on Friday. The workout is simple, but brutal

Superset two exercises: Squat thruster and Pullup

Do three sets at 21, 15, and 9 reps each. Weight for squat thruster is 95 lbs.

The 21 reps on squat thruster is tough, but doable. 21 reps of pullups, on the otherhand is WELL above my reach, so I used the weightassisted pullups.

On the 1st set I got 10 kipping pullups, and 11 assisted pullups (80lbs)
On the 2nd set I got 6 kipping and 9 assisted
On the last set all 9 pullups were assisted.

Total time: ~16-18 minutes. I was watching the clock at a distance but didn't have anything to write with.

I thought I was going to puke after the set of 15&15.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intro to Calisthenics

The Warrior's Path

13JAN2015: More boxing