17 JULY: light fight training

I was bored on Sunday afternoon, so I got in a good but light fight training session. As I told my wife, I'm trying to get some of my "polish" back. I have been stretching consistently for a few weeks now and was working on head kicks. My right is fast, accurate, and VERY high. My left is slower, less accurate, and about shoulder hieght at best. I enmded the workout with lots of hip, groin, hip fklexor, and hamstring stretching.


  1. jump rope: 3 rounds (3min / 1min rest)

  2. Heavy bag:
    - 2 rounds light warm-up, boxing only
    - 3 hard rounds, boxing only
    - 2 rounds light warm-up, kicks and knees only
    - 3 hard rounds, full kickboxing

  3. about 20 minutes working on technique and form. No rounds, just sharpening the skills.

  4. Lots of stretching

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intro to Calisthenics

The Warrior's Path

13JAN2015: More boxing