7 DEC: P1 D3




More low intensity intervals. This is about the greatest thing since the ECA stack! :)

Tons of extra volume, good hard speed work, lots of extra calories burned, and little to no cumulative fatigue.

In this age when the words EXTREME and HARDCORE are required to gain interest, it is rare to hear much talk of low-intensity anything. But I'm here to tell you, this is a great way to build up your running capacity, lose some fat, and not sacrifice ANY muscle or recovery capacity.

I did another 10 rounds of 2 min walking and 30 second running. My 30 second efforts are getting much faster, so I'm slowly increasing my distance in the same timeframe. THAT is progress, folks.

Next week, I'll start doing 12 rounds.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intro to Calisthenics

The Warrior's Path

13JAN2015: More boxing