15 MAY: posterior chain

It was an awesome Saturday morning. My wife and daughter were working on the heavy bag in the garage and I was setup on the driveway. it was kind of amusing to see the looks we got as people drove by.

My workout was brief but exhausting. I set a time limit of 15 minutes and went for as many reps of T-bell swings as possible. My t-bell weighs 63lbs. I was able to get 101 reps before the time limit.

Afterwards, I thought I could do 15 minutes of front squats with 155 lbs. I was painfully mistaken. My glutes, hips, and traps were exhausted, so stabilizing the weight was difficult. I got 45 reps in 15 minutes. That's just SAD!!!!

Summary:

1. T-bell swings for 15mins: 101 reps @ 63lbs
2. Front squats for 15 mins: 45 reps @ 155lbs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intro to Calisthenics

The Warrior's Path

13JAN2015: More boxing