12 MAY: part 1 - weights

Wednesday's are becoming consistently back and arms. The actual workouts change, depending on my mood. i like this day to be a bit higher volume and lower metabolic effort. In other words, I take my time and just get in set after set. No need to go crazy with the pace and non-existent rest intervals.

1. Deadlift*: 225 x 2, 5, 5, 8; 275 x 1, 2, 5, 5
2. Close grip chin-up: BW x 5, 5, 4, 5, 4, 3, 1
3. Barbell curl: 65 x 12, 12; 85 x 8, 8, 7, 5, 6, 4

That's all, nothing crazy.

*Deadlifts: I was still exhausted from Monday and Tuesday. I could feel my lower back fatiguing, so I didn't try to be a hero and cripple myself. my hands are swollen right now and making it hard to type. Later!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intro to Calisthenics

The Warrior's Path

13JAN2015: More boxing