23NOV2014: Kneehab wk4-d1

Sunday afternoon at the skatepark.  Great chance to change the pace and work goofy stuff and really tax my work capacity, but the session got  cut short when my son wrecked and gave himself a concussion.  Thankfully I buy him top quality protective gear.  Had he not been wearing his helmet, this would have been a tragedy.


  1. 5 rounds of jump roope:  2min on / 1min off
  2. 5 rounds of
    a. 80# KB swing x 5
    b. 80# goblet squat x 5
    c. pushup x 5
  3. 3 rounds of
    a. 35# alt dumbbell curls x 10 ea
    b. pushups x 10
    c. 50# KB swing x 10
  4. 5 rounds of
    a. 35# alt dumbbell curls x 5 ea
    b. 50# KB snatch x 5 ea
    c. 50# KB high pull x 5 ea
    d. 80# KB swing x 10
    e. squat jump x 10
I had plenty more energy in me, but I had to drop everything and help my son.  The thing that matters is he's great today.  Darkened the house, administered ice packs & tylenol, sitting upright for hours, light conversation....  Long night but we made the most of it.  My daughter really shined.  Such a compassionate human.  :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intro to Calisthenics

The Warrior's Path

13JAN2015: More boxing