31 AUG: more conditioning
- jump rope: 5 x 2min / 1min. rope broke else I'd have done 6 rounds
- Working up to 1 rep max on:
a. Clean + Thruster: 115 x 5; 135 x 5; 145 x 1, 155 x 1; 165 x 1; 175 x 1; 185 x 1; 195 x fail
b. Pullup: BW x 5, 5; +25 x 1, 1; +35 x 1; +45 x 1; +55 x 1, 1 - Conditioning:
a. Clean + thruster: 135 x 5, 5, 5, 5
b. Burpee: 5, 5, 5, 5 - Timed squat sets:
I used my boxing round timer and did three sets of squats. Each set lasted 2 minutes, and I only got 1 minute rest until the next set. I only used 95lb but that continuous time under tension was a real will-breaker. My legs haven't been this sore in ages. I'll have to do this again
Comments