4-5SEP: Real world workout

That's the real test of fitness; how capable you are of doing real work when the need presents itself.

4 SEP: Car pushing
- An old lady's car broke down in front of a high school parking lot. If she stayed where she was, she would have blocked traffic for the busses as well as student vehicles leaving for the 3-day weekend. I pushed her Hyundai Elantra up the hill to and onto a side road to get her out of the way. It was an easy 40-50 yards, and she was an easy 250!.

5 SEP: Wood choppin'
- CRIPES!!! Borrowed my neighrbor's chainsaw to cut the tree trunk into small sections that fit into my smoker. Then I used my maul (aka wood spiltter) to split the sections into wedges about 3-6 inches wide. I can't begin to describe how much wood I'm talking about. It took well over 2 hours to get it all done.

I'm DONE working this weekend. Now to keep smoking that brisket!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intro to Calisthenics

The Warrior's Path

13JAN2015: More boxing