21 SEP: Afternoon fight training

My buddy came over for a workout. It was great to have training partner who is was at my same level.

Since I only have one heavy bag, we did partner drills. Basicly "I go - you go". The round time was set to 3 minutes work and 30 seconds rest. We did 8 rounds of various drills:
  • jab - cross
  • jab - cross - hook
  • jab - cross - hook - shovel hook
  • lead leg kicks
  • lead leg double kicks
  • switch-up left leg kicks
  • rear round kicks

After that we finished off with sandbag work. I have no idea how much the bag weighs. We did 2 rounds of:

A) Left side throws (5 reps)
B) Right side throws (5 reps)
C) Underhand throws (5 reps)

I'll have to do this one again soon!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intro to Calisthenics

The Warrior's Path

13JAN2015: More boxing