Re-education Camp Graduation

Yeah, that's a little bold and misleading.  I certainly didn't attend a Soviet or North Korean style re-education camp, but the impact has reached just as deep into my subconscious and changed me

I feel like a different man; a better man.  Its a damn shame that my marriage had to end, but had it not, I'm not sure I'd be here today.  I'm at my 12% bodyfat goal, but that is not what is different.  Reaching the goal is simply an effect of me becoming something more.

I have been self-disciplined for several months and it is automatic now.  Budgeting my time, energy, and finances is automatic.  I know what needs to be done every day and I do it.  I know what needs to be killed every day and I KILL IT!!!!

My knee is still on the road to full strength, but following the Stack-10 plan, plus adding gobs of accessory work is paying off.  My overall conditioning and definition are on par with where I was when competing in MMA, but with a much higher level of muscle mass.

Prayer has been a big part of this transformation.  I'd still be lost, wallowing, and/or boozing and man-whoring were it not for God's grace.

It's time to get focused strength progressions.  Time to leave the dojo and enter the battlefield.

Seiryoku Zenyo!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intro to Calisthenics

The Warrior's Path

13JAN2015: More boxing