15 MAR: Whole body burn-out

Ahh, one of my favorite and most dreaded training methodologies: HIT. One set for a given exercise, taken to the point of failure, then extended beyond failure; rushing from movement to movement with little to no rest. This is cardio-strength training at it's BEST!!!!

My wife helped me setup the stations before-hand and as I went so I would keep rest intervals to near 0 seconds!!!! I felt like throwing up for maybe 30 minutes after completing the workout.

1) Pullup: 30 total reps
2) High wide bent row: 115 x 12
3) Bulgarian squats: 25s x 8 each leg
4) Deadlift: 245 x 3; 225 x 5 (back was spent from pullups and rows)
5) Bench press: 175 x 13
6) Overhead press: 105 x 13
7) Barbell curl: 95 x 8
8) E-bar rvs curl: 55 x 20

I'll add a couple more movements next Monday where i felt this session was deficient.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intro to Calisthenics

The Warrior's Path

13JAN2015: More boxing