Another injury and some workouts

I can't believe it! I was minding my own business, had a little cough and ended up giving myself a hernia. I'm scheduled for surgery on 3 MAR. Six weeks of recovery after that. Talk about a bummer!!!!

Saturday 20 FEB.
My buddy Brian was SUPPOSED to come over for a conditioning workout, but opted out. No worries. Even with my hernia I put up a good effort.

1. Jump rope: 5 minutes
2. Burpees: 6 (hurt my hernia!)
3. Single arm dumbbell complex: (all sets for left side, then right side. 6 total sets)
a. Swing: 3 x 10
b. High pull: 3 x 9
c. Snatch: 3 x 9
d. Alt lunge: 3 x 8
4. Heavy bag work: 5 rounds: 3 min work, 1 min rest

DONE!



21 FEB: Sunday morning bike ride with the whole family. 6 miles total. The kids are getting so big! This is twice as far as they had gone in the past. My 6 yr old boy was wiped out when we got back.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intro to Calisthenics

The Warrior's Path

13JAN2015: More boxing