Consistently consistent

I've been training every Mon, Tue, Thu pretty much without fail.  On Saturdays I get out and play - either with the kids, or on my own.  Long bike rides, hiking, or just goofing off at a park; the Texas Fall is perfect for playing outside on the weekend.

My endurance is coming up fast, my waist has shrunk up nicely, and I'm starting to see muscle growth and definition.  I'll have no problems hitting 12% by my birthday.

One area I have slacked off is alcohol.  I normally drink once every other weekend, but lately I've been meeting friends after I train and having a glass or two or 3 of wine with dinner.  That ends today.

Basic template thus far has been:
  • Mon: Push / Pull supersets with lots of ab/cardio circuits
  • Tue: Legs done for stupid high reps slowly working toward strength rep ranges, and more cardio
  • Wed: Off
  • Thu: Whole body, usually including dips, pullups, rows, swings, leg press, and goblet squats.
  • Fri: Off
  • Sat: Many long hours of play; doesn't even feel like training
  • Sun Off

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intro to Calisthenics

The Warrior's Path

13JAN2015: More boxing