15 NOV: Conditioning day 3

I LOVE kettlebells.  I took a 41lb kb to the skatepark and did my conditioning in nice, quiet grassy corner away from the skaters, while my son got in some skating.

I came up with a great conditioning circuit, then did some Highland Games WOB drills, then fun bicep / tricep work.

Conditioning:
  1. 5 minutes of alternating get-ups
  2. 4 rounds of:
    a. clean & press:  5 left; 5 right
    b. snatch: :  5 left; 5 right
    c. windmill:  5 left; 5 right
    d. 1-arm swings: :  5 left; 5 right
Highland Games Weight Over Bar (WOB)
  1. 5 rounds of 4-reps of 1-arm swing to WOB throw.  Alternating left and right arm.  I actually threw much better with my left.
Bicep / Tricep work
a. Horn curls:  2 x 6,5,4,3,2,1
b. Overhead extension: 2 x 6,5,4,3,2,1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intro to Calisthenics

The Warrior's Path

13JAN2015: More boxing