21, 22 APR: Ready for more!

I'm ready to push myself again.  Since getting the hernia repaired, I'll have to push my cardio and conditioning for a while before I start pushing my strength.  That's a really good thing for me.  I did quite a bit this weekend, and held up just fine.

Sat 21 APR:
AM - 1 hr walk
Noon - rode bike 4 miles to gym, did a feel-out upper body workout, rode 4 miles back.

Later that day, I treated my wife to a night out to celebrate her competing in her 1st amateur bodybuilding show.  We got a room at the Driskill hotel in Austin, had a great dinner with friends, and went from place to place downtown till midnight.  Sure was nice having the hotel within walking distance.

Sun 22 APR:
Since we had such a late night, work on Sunday was harder than normal. We got home around 11:00 and did plenty of yard work.  I also planted another tree.  That takes serious effort with the amount of limestone we have.

Later that evening I went and ran a casual / easy 5K, just to feel out my hernia and my feet/shins.  All in all not bad - 35 mins including plenty of walking.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intro to Calisthenics

The Warrior's Path

13JAN2015: More boxing