Simple, effective, painful

I started my Monday with my normal leg training.  Lots of unilateral work, followed by front squats and straight leg deadlift.  All in all a very productive session.

Since Monday was a school holiday, there were no kids at the boxing gym.  I got to devote 2 hours to my own boxing training.  I spent a full 30 minutes on warm-up and it was TOUGH!  More like a supplemental workout.


  1. Air squats
    15 reps, every minute on the minute (EMOM) for 10 minutes.  150 reps total
  2. Pushups
    5 reps, EMOM for 10 minutes.  100 reps total
  3. Situps
    4 x 20
  4. Flutter kick / Leg circle superset
    3 x 40 / 10 each direction
After that was an hour of heavy bag.

The EMOM work was killer.  Didn't feel too hard at the time but everything was sore on Tuesday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intro to Calisthenics

The Warrior's Path

13JAN2015: More boxing