5 JAN: Stability & Mobility workout

I love this training. It's so restorative, and the static contractions, although painful, don't cause me to be nervous before doing them the way high rep squats do. I feel so much better now that I've done this; I was feeling pretty tight after my run

1) 5 minute dynamics warm-up
2) winshield wipers: 2 x 10ea
3) windmills: 10 each direction
4) Yoga lunge: 3 x 30seconds each leg
5) 3-position seated stretch: 3 x 30seconds each position
6) Cobra pose: 2 x 30seconds
7) Elbow plank: 3 x 30seconds, holding ultra tight abs the entire duration
8) Scapular retrations: 2 x 5reps, each with 10sec static contraction
9) Glute bridge: 3 x 30seconds

My whole body feels great!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intro to Calisthenics

The Warrior's Path

13JAN2015: More boxing