flu = reboot

I haven't been this sick in several years. I tried to get in a late night workout on Wednesday, 2/8, but felt weak and miserable. I woke up Thursday morning and felt like my eardrums would burst from so much fluid pressure.

I called in sick to work on Thursday and Friday, and pretty much spent 2/8 through 2/12 sleeping, reading or watching TV. The only exceptions were getting the kids up and off to school, and taking my son to a Monster truck show Saturday evening.

I'm still not 100%, so I'll be off 2/13 through 2/18 as well. If the weather clears up, I'll start with some light cardio just to get my blood pumping. Maybe it'll help me hack up some of the crud in my lungs, too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intro to Calisthenics

The Warrior's Path

13JAN2015: More boxing