Start of my 12 week plan

Well folks, I've been inconsistent since about May, so it is high time to get back after it. I've done a few small workouts, but I spent my slacking time to think about what I've done to get off track and recall the times I've done best.So I'm back to a very simple, retro approach that has been the halmark of strong, fit guys for about 100 years:
· whole body training sessions
· three times a week
· slow and gradual increases in weight, provided I hit my rep targets
I’ll also be doing light running coupled with my MMA training once or twice a week
The table below shows my very basic Phase1 plan. This is straight out of the HST* playbook. One workout repeated three times a week. Stay at the same rep target for one week, then lower the rep target by 2 each subsequent week.

I’ll be lifting on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, with MMA training as I can on Tuesday and Thursday, and running wherever it fits. I can manage this for 3 weeks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intro to Calisthenics

The Warrior's Path

13JAN2015: More boxing