8 JUN: Fat Tuesday

It isn't Mardi Gras, but it's Tuesday and I fee fat after a workout. I hadn't done anything since my last pot. Things got busy planning our wedding reception party, then we were on vacation of week.

Celebrating is great, but I need to learn to limit myself even when the alcohol and food are 'free'.

Also, I need to get back into the groove of waking up at 6:00. A week at the Gulf of Mexico an lounging round eroded any self discipline I've gained.

Anyway, today' workout..................

Mostly a skill based workout today, but it still showed my deconditioning. We didn't have much time between my work calls to get things done.

All rounds were 2min work / 30sec rest
  • Catch / cover partner drills: 2 rounds
  • Catch / Slip partner drill: 3 rounds
  • heavy bag working off inside slip: 4 rounds

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intro to Calisthenics

The Warrior's Path

13JAN2015: More boxing