08 SEP 2008

Total reps for time:
Dips: 44
Chin-ups: 44
Barrier Jumps: 44

We then took my truck to the high school parking lot and took turns pushing it around. It was late at night, and noone was there, and the lighting was good. It was an ideal spot.

My truck is a Dodge Ram Megacab!!! It weighs 6529 lbs, according the Dodge's website! Three tries of this and my hamstrings and calves were GONE! Each effort was roughly 60-75 yards.

I was impressed that my 5'2" girlfriend could move it at all!

Comments

plieb said…
When you say total reps for time, what do you mean? Did you keep time? Or did you do 44x3 within a certain time?
MMAdrian said…
I mean I got to 44 total reps in as little time as possible. I was actually going for 50, but my chinups failed at 44. I could have done more on dips and legs, but I stopped when chin-ups failed.

Popular posts from this blog

Intro to Calisthenics

The Warrior's Path

13JAN2015: More boxing