28MAY: cardio

You know what I love?  Strength, conditioning, and agility.  You know what I hate?  Cardio and dieting.

Cardio is the most mind numbing activity I can think of, especially when done on a machine. But for whatever reason, I chose to do 45 minutes of recumbent bike today.  Nothing brings out my ADD like sitting still doing something that isn't a mental challenge.

So I did my 45 minutes and vowed never to do that again.  From here on out, my "cardio" will be conditioning.  Stuff that gets me funny looks but works like nothing else.  Mobility  / Agility drills that will force my body through ranges of motion I haven't used since fight training.

I'll call it Cirque du Gros Homme

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intro to Calisthenics

The Warrior's Path

13JAN2015: More boxing