21 NOV: Day 1 done right

My birthday is 21 DEC, and I want to see how lean I can get in the month that remains till my 36th. When I was boxing in college, I'd hit 4% bodyfat during competition (hydrostatic method). When I was fighting through 2008, I'd cut weight to 187 and hit 11% relatively easily. But I haven't been worried about BF% in the last 3 years. I've just wanted to hit strength goals.
So now, I have cleaned up my diet to where it would be if I were fight training, and I'm running again. So this last camping weekend was the last care-free bacchanalian fest for the foreseeable future.

Monday AM: Intervals
2 minute jog, 30 second sprint: 8 rounds (20 minutes total)

Monday PM: Abs and arms

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intro to Calisthenics

The Warrior's Path

13JAN2015: More boxing