21 APR: Back in the saddle

Well, it's been a rough month for me, and an abnormally challenging year so far. Between injuries, sickness, and workload, I have trained less in the last 4 months than I normally would in 6 weeks.

I finished my last antibiotic today, and workload is finally manageable. I got a promotion at work, which starts 2 MAY, and have been working both the current role and the new role for the last 3 weeks. Also, my wife and I have been burning the midnight oil to launch the boot camp / personal training business.

I am ashamed to say that as the boot camps launch (also on 2 MAY), I am approaching the worst shape I have been in in 3 years. It's not rock bottom or anything, just nowhere near the level I was at even 6 months ago.

So I am just going to jump in and start right where I left off. Normally after a layoff, I start with a ramp-up period. But FUCK IT! I may have to use lower weights, or cut the distances of my runs down, but I am going to stick the same plan I had been tracking to before things fell apart in February.

HERE I GO!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intro to Calisthenics

The Warrior's Path

13JAN2015: More boxing