12 NOV: BUSY!

Work is getting very busy, but life has the trump card right now. I'm getting married on December 5th, and trying to get moved by then. Moving isn't such a big deal, but I have my kids 50% of the time, so I schedule moving their stuff around their schedule. The last thing you want to do as a parent with split custody is surprise your kids by changing their home life while they aren't around. They are very happy with everything; but I'm definitely taking the harder route by keeping them informed and make sure they are here when I move stuff or make changes.

That being said, training is the last thing on my mind right now. It isn't hard to keep my fiance and kids happy. But it does take time. If I were focused on my training right now, I'd be doing a disservice to my family.

I have a plan drafted up and ready to. I start on Monday, December 16th. I can't wait to share the details, which stem from my experience of training for athleticism, long term fitness, and basics of human movemant.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intro to Calisthenics

The Warrior's Path

13JAN2015: More boxing