15 OCT: AM walk

I got out of bed at 5:30 and took my dog for a walk.  Nothing spectacular, except that since separation from my wife, and especially since she said she wants a divorce, getting up by 8:00 AM has been hard during the week.  Keep in mind I work from home.

I am trying to lead a life of self discipline, with a level of rigor I have not had since I was training for pro MMA.  That was the last time a goal meant more to me than instant gratification.  Now I need to live with that same rigor, minus the fight night.  My intent is to make this part of my DNA.  I want to be a true juggernaut, who does not waiver from the path just because there are obstacles along the way.

So while my 20 minute dog walk at 5:30 AM is not much in the way of athletic accomplishment, it is morally significant for me.

Adrian

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intro to Calisthenics

The Warrior's Path

13JAN2015: More boxing