Phase 2, Block I complete

Amazing progress!!!  My work capacity has come up.  Body fat keeps dropping. Strength is creeping up slowly but steadily.Aches and pains are subsiding for the most part,.  My core is rock hard.  Yes, I finally have visible abdominal definition even around my obliques.

Here are the subtle changes I'm making for Block II:


  1. Moving schedule to 4 days per week:
    - Mon: Push 1
    - Tue: Pull 1
    - Thu: Push 2
    - Fri: Pull 2
  2. Start each Push session with a few cleans
  3. Start each Pull session with a snatch grip pull high pulls
  4. Changing run intervals from 1-2 work-rest ratio to 1-1
    - was 1 min run / 2 min walk
    - now 1 min run / 1 min walk
  5. Getting a little heavier on all the core movements:
    - sets of 10 instead of 12
Keeping it simple, consistent, and progressively harder is paying off perfectly.  Sustainable rate of improvement.  :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intro to Calisthenics

The Warrior's Path

13JAN2015: More boxing