Workin man weekend

I was a busy guy this weekend. My wife was on a business trip for most of the week, so it was just me and the kids. I did a fair job of training while they were at school, but wasn't able to run in the mornings before taking them to school.

This weekend I ripped out carpet, replaced a 12' section of the wood fence, gutted the downstairs bathroom and fixed a leak, and then went to my sister's place to hang a storm door for her. I then loaded it all up and took it to the dump.

I still managed to take my wife and kids out to Lake Pflugerville; she got in a workout, and the kids and I rode our bikes. 3 miles on a bike is not exactly a workout, but it was fun to see my kids pushing themselves.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intro to Calisthenics

The Warrior's Path

13JAN2015: More boxing