21 FEB: density training

I was stiff from the weekend. And I can tell I'm still getting rid of the cobwebs that formed over winter, but all in all, not a bad workout.


  1. Flat back goodmorning: 65 x 5, 5, 5, 5, 5 (still in rehab mode)


  2. Max reps in 10mins of:
    a. Alternating jump lunges: 80 total
    b. Dips*: 40 total


  3. Max reps in 10 mins of:
    a. Twisting situp: 60 total
    b. Alternating dumbbell curls: 100 reps @ 25lbs each (need to increase to 30lbs)


  4. 17 minutes on treadmill @ 4.5 mph


Like I said, I'm still in rehab mode and can tell I've gotten weaker, but it's coming back fast.

*Dips: Holy crap! I remember being able to do 15 or 20 at a time. I could barely muster 5 at a time last night. I need to keep on these.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intro to Calisthenics

The Warrior's Path

13JAN2015: More boxing