Dwindling reserves, Growing fitness

I'm as lean as I've ever been, and on track to get to a new peak leanness.  I'm running so freaking much, and my calves and shins are responding wonderfully.  Normally I get shin splints and knee pains, but my gradual mileage buildup has paid off.

I'm 204lbs and at a lean 32" waist.  My abs are awesome, by my mediocre standards.  The only problem is I've had to cut back the lifting volume and my shoulders are looking a little small.

Here's what is working:

Monday AM: Chest & Back
Monday PM: Distance run

Tuesday AM: High Intensity Intervals
Tuesday PM: Speed work (AKA Sprint buildups)

Wednesday AM: Legs
Wednesday PM: Recovery run

Thursday AM: High Intensity Intervals
Thursday PM: Speed work

Friday AM: Shoulders & Arms
Friday PM: Recovery run

Saturday: Challenge day

Sunday: Off

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intro to Calisthenics

The Warrior's Path

13JAN2015: More boxing