Block I - cycle 2 complete

I took a week off from work and had an amazing time.  In addition to time spent with my kids, organizing and cleaning my home, I got in all my scheduled workouts and some bonus work.

The weights on all my planned lifts are moving up at a steady but conservative pace.  Where I pushed like a madman was on the bonus work.  lots of kettlebell work, olympic lifting, runs, hikes, and rucks (i.e. slow jog with heavy pack).

I'm dropping fat and adding muscle, but weight has stabilized at 204.  I need to get my ass in gear and do 3 things:

  1. eat the right meals
  2. eat more frequently
  3. do more cardio
That's it.  Aside from the last 5 pounds, I'm rocking and rolling.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intro to Calisthenics

The Warrior's Path

13JAN2015: More boxing