4 NOV: Ad nauseum

I went from 4 weeks off to 4 minutes of torture. Tabatas are the most incredibly painful training protocol I know. Its basically 4 minutes of all out effort broken into 8 mini-sets. The details:
  • 20 seconds all-out high-speed effort, followed by 10 seconds rest
  • repeat 7 more time for a total of 4 minutes
  • add up total reps for that 4 minute effort

I did:

  • Dumbbell squat + press (AKA Thrusters): 25lbs each arm- 56 reps
  • Alternating bent dumbbell row: 25lbs each arm - 102 reps each arm (204 total)

After about 10 minutes of feeling light headed, the lightheadedness was replaced with about 30 minutes of nausea.

Give it a shot!!!

My fiance is a stud!!!! She did 55 reps with 15s in the thruster, and 199 reps with 15s in the alt db rows!!! My heart rate was probably double what hers was. She is so dang fit!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intro to Calisthenics

The Warrior's Path

13JAN2015: More boxing